The Wikipedia definition of Micropub:
• Is small (compared to a ‘normal’ pub), and single-roomed
• Sells exclusively cask-conditioned beers i.e. no keg products: ‘smooth’, lager, Guinness etc
• Does not sell spirits or Alcopops.
• Is best described as an old-fashioned 'Ale House'.
• Shuns products from national and multi-national breweries.
• Does not have TV, juke box, gaming machines or pool tables.
• No food, other than traditional snacks such as eggs, pork scratchings, cheese, pies, etc.
Anyway, they're generally tip top and generally in Kent. We went to The Harbour Arms in Margate, which is on the harbour arm!
No takers for the deck chairs.
A slight nautical theme.
Wise words on the pint glass.
The canon keeps out the riff raff.
The riff raff!